Sign in to follow this  

Fake yoshimura rs2 system?

Hey guys, in my last post "mrd/ssw vs rs2 low end power/torque" someone told me about and linked where he purchased his rs2 exhaust system from and it was $392 for the full system. I was wondering why it is so extremely cheap from this site? Are there replica yosh roaming around?

Not that I heard off. Probably overstock that they had on sale to get it out so they could bring in new inventory. Or it's gently used.

I have looked around and some say they fit 2005-2009 drz400sm. Did the drz sm change after 2009? And require a slightly different rs2 system?

Or do all of the rs2 drzsm exhausts fit the new model sm? I am looking to purchase a new rs2 system for a 2014 drzsm.

I have looked around and some say they fit 2005-2009 drz400sm. Did the drz sm change after 2009? And require a slightly different rs2 system?

Pipe fitment is the same for all SM models....

When you see something you like , post it up and we can give an opinion...

It's not fake if it's the same one I saw earlier this week. Seems pretty normal to me. I believe I paid $412 shipped to my door for mine.

about a year and a half ago i bought mine when they were having a sale on DennisKirk.com i got my whole RS-2 system for $415 shipped. needless to say the price is way back up haha..

Both me and site member 9_soft picked ours up on ebay from riders discount auction #  390809749137 for $413 shipped I had no issues but see his feedback has a few red marks this month

Found this from another company for $412 free shipping and the feedback has less red marks auction# 271258786791

Very happy with my Yoshi exhaust, No earplugs needed

Both me and site member 9_soft picked ours up on ebay from riders discount auction #  390809749137 for $413 shipped I had no issues but see his feedback has a few red marks this month

Found this from another company for $412 free shipping and the feedback has less red marks auction# 271258786791

Very happy with my Yoshi exhaust, No earplugs needed

riders discount is a good company . I would not be afraid to buy from them again. You can also call them if you don't see what you want.

Edited by turn8a
  • Like 1

I was the person who posted that. I have the 2013 and knew it was the same as the older ones so I just ordered it for the 09. Actually when I got the bike there was no one that had anything listed for the 2013 so everything I bought I did so for the 2009. I can tell you the exhaust was NOT used when I got mine. 

Thumbs up to doing your homework before you buy though!!! Everyone will have their place where they like to buy from, I did not post that link to sell you on buying from them, Just showing you what I had. Also, I called that place and ordered it, (I don't like to just order something online without talking to someone), 2 buddies of mine turned me onto that site.

Good Luck! =)

I've had no problems from riders discount .

+2 for me and my bud, just noticed they have 28 negative feed back on fleabay for this month

I was the person who posted that. I have the 2013 and knew it was the same as the older ones so I just ordered it for the 09. Actually when I got the bike there was no one that had anything listed for the 2013 so everything I bought I did so for the 2009. I can tell you the exhaust was NOT used when I got mine. 

Thumbs up to doing your homework before you buy though!!! Everyone will have their place where they like to buy from, I did not post that link to sell you on buying from them, Just showing you what I had. Also, I called that place and ordered it, (I don't like to just order something online without talking to someone), 2 buddies of mine turned me onto that site.

Good Luck! =)

Hey bud! Yea man I think I will probably buy from the site that you did. Cheapest I have seen at 392. I also did plan on calling them. Btw what does the txt on your rims say?

Hey bud! Yea man I think I will probably buy from the site that you did. Cheapest I have seen at 392. I also did plan on calling them. Btw what does the txt on your rims say?

Why are some of the mounting pieces anodized red aluminum and some are non colored on the rs2?

Text on my wheels says Fichtner Racing. My family has a couple of race cars so it was something my pops made up.. And I am not sure. My mounting bracket is red.