Sign in to follow this  

Florida Heading to L cross Saturday

Any one else going? My and my kids will be there on Kawis in a black Tahoe. Stop by if you see us.

Katie, the kids and myself with be there Saturday afternoon, camping Saturday night and riding Sunday as well. White Tundra pulling a black/silver/polished toyhauler. Look us up if you're still there when we get there. We will be camping with another rig or two; one is a red Ford dually pulling a blue/white fifth wheel. We will have a mix of Yamaha, Kawi's, KTM and Honda's.

How do you guys like the track there? I have driven past it so many times on the way to Thundercross, but never stopped because I heard it isn't too great. Rocky and inconsistent dirt. Is it really that bad or is it worth trying. I wouldn't mind camping overnight.

L cross is a lot of fun. It's more family atmosphere. The track is groomed daily. No rocks. It's not as technical or as big as thunder cross. It's also more forgiving. The camping is great. The trails are a lot of fun. I have heard complaints from the past but the guy who is running it now has had made it much better.

You too Bronc. Too bad we didn't get to ride together. I bet you could have given me some pointers. We will be back up in a couple weeks. We try to go at least once or twice a month. I'll give you a shout when we go next.