wont start?

I don't know , but I hope you get it going its been a long journey for you on this build lol , if its in time then you need to look at carb and valve clearance 5 thou intake and 11 thou exhaust when at top dead center , double check !!!

tell me about it,looks like the timeings out ive set it then turned the tensioner and its moved it out without doing it while the cover off ..

I don't know , but I hope you get it going its been a long journey for you on this build lol , if its in time then you need to look at carb and valve clearance 5 thou intake and 11 thou exhaust when at top dead center , double check !!!

got cam gear lined up with cam chain lines n marks on top ,exhaust valve clearance is 27mm+3mm,intake valve clearance is 15mm+3mm at top dead but no marks on flywheel side???