What have you done to your suzuki rm today?

Changed the transmission oil for the first time since I bought it last month... oil came out quite a bit silvery, but I flushed the case with some clean oil and refilled it.

SKF fork seals

nice did u do it yourself?

Changed the transmission oil for the first time since I bought it last month... oil came out quite a bit silvery, but I flushed the case with some clean oil and refilled it.

what year is your bike?

Everything. Nothing has been left untouched.  Almost finished though   :rolleyes: .

003_zps3cc8b6f4.jpg

004_zpsf650c21c.jpg

Edited by AddictedToBling
  • Like 1

Everything. Nothing has been left untouched.  Almost finished though   :rolleyes: .

003_zps3cc8b6f4.jpg

You have some fun looking toys :)

You had another RM with a headlight, right?  How bright are the lights?  Everywhere I hear that any decent light can't be run on the RMs.

Wait it is the same bike? 

Edited by RhinofromWA

You have some fun looking toys :)

You had another RM with a headlight, right?  How bright are the lights?  Everywhere I hear that any decent light can't be run on the RMs.

Wait it is the same bike? 

Yep, same bike. I do have an 06 as well though and probably enough parts to build a 3rd RM 125   :rolleyes: .

The lights are just to get Rec Rego. Could get you out of trouble if you got caught in the dark I suppose but only just. They're only Led lights and run of the pulse of the coil.

It comes with a horn and brakes switch as well, other than that we just need a front sprocket guard and a rear-view mirror. Rec Rego allows us to ride in the bush, we can go most places but no sealed roads.

Costs around $330.00 to get it regoed first year and then around $90.00 a year after that. Full reg is around $500.00 a year and around $800.00 for the Initial rego Including other associated fees.

I think Victoria is the only state in Oz that has Rec Rego now.

http://www.smallcoilrewinds.com.au/services/ledlight5/index.html

The fine for no Rego is around $500.00, could be more now. No license and no Rego will land you in court and cost you at best $800.00 in fines, add court costs etc to that and a court conviction

I ONLY get it for the 3rd party Insurance it covers.

Edited by AddictedToBling
  • Like 2

discovered why my 250 is as flat as a witchs tit compared to the 125. the powervalve actuator has worn. im gonna order parts if someone can help me id what year it is. I started another thread about it

Thanks Fellas. Much appreciated.

Where did you pick up those lift straps?

"Tugger straps". Got them from "Ballard's off road" over here in Oz but "CRF's Only" has them as well :thumbsup: .