Sign in to follow this  

I want to sell my 03 ttr 125

I want to sell but I have not even got one offer from cl granted it has only been three days but usually I get at least one it is a 03 ttr 125 almost full aftermarket in great condition I am trying I sell for $1200 to buy a good two stroke any advice?

People say I'm gonna die goin fast but the reaper can't catch me that way

be sure to have a lot of CLEAR pictures with a good description, key words and tags are important too. I hope the bike is alrady super clean if not get on it, fix any little things too most cl buyers do not want to start hasseling with their new bike.

And if all else fails drop the price or add OBO. have patience it will sell if you keep at it,

Edited by ekulb14

Post up the ad and let us see if we could give any hints. I have bought a lot of bikes off CL and I can tell you what my turn offs are as a serious buyer.

• Like 2

It's a pretty specialized bike. Pretty much a trail bike for kids who ride once a month in the yard. Not a race bike for kids. Adults don't really want it as it's a little big for a pit bike, and too small and underpowered for a trail bike.

It's also an 11 year old bike. Lower your price.

• Like 1

You should have no issues getting that. I sold a 2004 crf150f for around $1400 when 2006-7's 250f's are going for $2000.

I really need this money to get a nice yz or sx I want a 125 there is one I can buy for 1800 and I'm gonna save up but that's not possible without the money off this bike lol dirt bike market pisses me off how come nobody needs small bikes anymore haha

People say I'm gonna die goin fast but the reaper can't catch me that way