Sign in to follow this  

California Glamis tomorrow, anyone up for it !

Hi, I'm wanting to go out to Glamis this Saturday. Anyone out there going or wants to go? My first trip out there was 2 weeks ago. I joined up with these two quad riders from Arizona, they showed me some great bowls behind Oldsmobile Hill. What a blast, the experience was surreal, that's why I need to go again this season! The temperature will be in the low80´s.

....The temperature will be in the low 80´s.

So will the wind...

• Like 2

Can't do the weekends, if you're up for a weekday ride before it gets crazy hot let me know! Just did a quick overnighter at Dumont last week, super fun, high 70s, no one there hardly. Then the winds came!

Made it to Octillo on Sunday, it was beautiful. No wind, wasn't hot. If I can ride during the well I'll let you know Landcrab.

I wonder if a day there would make me a better rider in the sand. Sand washes are fun when they are straight. Turns kill me.

I wonder if a day there would make me a better rider in the sand. Sand washes are fun when they are straight. Turns kill me.

If you really wanna drill on sand Gorman is awesome...  spend 2 weekends running up and down every inch of East and West Freeman...  then run the sand whoops of pronghorn end to end back and forth...  do this for two days...  2 weekends back to back...  you'll never fear sand again.  

• Like 2

Scott's damper and more cowbell seem to help a lot.

Hey Jeff, you're hosting the Big Bear ride this Sunday Got room for one more?