2014 kx250f

Has anybody had any problems with the 2014 kx250f's and what's your biggest complaint?

I have a 13, it's the same bike, love it. Freaking rips stock. As long as you keep up on proper maintenance it's a very reliable bike!

Thanks man, I found a 2014 kx250f for 5900 brand new out the door. And you think I would know that by now.

I have a 13, it's the same bike, love it. Freaking rips stock. As long as you keep up on proper maintenance it's a very reliable bike!

be careful as i have had an insane amount of problems with this bike. i love the bike when it runs. the bike is so fast for a stock 250f and people complain about the suspension and brakes on kawis but i dont understand because they are both great. the launch control is amazing and works so good. i just wish the bike ran for me

defjnetly want to get it

Don't listen to Tucy, his story and the number of times his bike "blew up" continue to change w/each post...

Yea if I had a '14 and with today's cell phones etc and it blew up that many times I would on here showing ya all with pics. So if your bike has blown up so much what's up where's your proof oh wait just another keyboard douche.

Don't bother there a heap of shit, Lucky to last 30 hours on a top end, And they dont handle well

Only good thing about them is the motor

Bikes rip and are reliable if you keep care of them. Sold a 12 with 130 hours running nationals with zero issues. Have 2 13's one with 80 hours and one with 25 hours with zero issues....

• Like 1

Don't listen to Tucy, his story and the number of times his bike "blew up" continue to change w/each post...

What are you talking about? You probably saw one of my older posts which said my bike blew twice. I just fixed it last week with a brand new cylinder and top end. I made it 2 corners and the piston flipped and the bike seized which would make it 3 times.

ImageUploadedByThumper Talk1398603377.478625.jpgImageUploadedByThumper Talk1398603389.482319.jpgImageUploadedByThumper Talk1398603399.829013.jpgImageUploadedByThumper Talk1398603410.345680.jpg

Here's the third time for all you who think I'm making things up for some reason

Those are some nasty photo's

that piston isn't even round any more!

This is crazy, I know so many ppl who ride/race these machines w/zero issues. We need to find out why this is happening wether it's the bike, rider or mechanic.

This is crazy, I know so many ppl who ride/race these machines w/zero issues. We need to find out why this is happening wether it's the bike, rider or mechanic.

Everyone that I know has zero problems with these bikes I'm the only one that I know I don't get it

not knowing your mechanical ability or how far your taking your motor down to your missing or doing something wrong when rebuilding it. I've seen this on a friends bike but every time he did something wrong. Whether he didn't tighten cam bolts right. Or had a bad crank
  • Like 1

Gee there seems to be a lot of carbon buildup on that piston for only two corners! Where were the corners one in New York and the other in California? It takes hours to build up that much carbon. I have told you a million times quit exaggerating!

• Like 1

Gee there seems to be a lot of carbon buildup on that piston for only two corners! Where were the corners one in New York and the other in California? It takes hours to build up that much carbon. I have told you a million times quit exaggerating!

Not only that but if my sons 14 outside of his motor was that dirty. Id be embarressed. Matter a fact my 12' with 80 hours is cleaner then that...... And how in the hell does a piston flip??????