Places to ride Near Virginia Tech?

Hey guys, I just got accepted to Virginia Tech! I was wondering if there are good spots to ride dirt bikes there. It seems like it's in the middle of nowhere so I bet there is, but wanted to know for sure.

I'm in a city so I can't ride dirt bikes here. Been riding sports bikes and a supermoto, but I really want to try dirtbikes and going to VT may allow me to do that.

Thanks!

Hey guys, I just got accepted to Virginia Tech! I was wondering if there are good spots to ride dirt bikes there. It seems like it's in the middle of nowhere so I bet there is, but wanted to know for sure.

I'm in a city so I can't ride dirt bikes here. Been riding sports bikes and a supermoto, but I really want to try dirtbikes and going to VT may allow me to do that.

Thanks!

mama said they have a nice fooseball field ?

There are fireroads on most of the mountains that folks have been riding for 50+ years. There is a Motorcycle Club at Virginia Tech group over on Facebook that schedules both dirt and street rides.

Yes, Blacksburg is in the middle of nowhere. There are fabulous mountain roads in all directions for street riders. There are mountains in all directions for dirt folks.

I nearly flunked out of Tech because I spent so much time on my motorcycle. Spent all my money on motorcycles too. Couple of my riding buddies did flunk out because of their bikes.