Sign in to follow this  

New bike plus

I am just about to join the orange crew with a 2014 690  enduro r swopped for my CRF 250L and Crosstourer DCT.

I am having fitted before delivery the following:- Akrapovic pipe

Rear carrier (Adv Spec)

Bash plate          "

Double take mirrors

Fly screen    (KTM)

Stand foot         "

Clutch cover     " (carbon)

Ignito?              "         "      "

Alloy & black hand guards. (KTM)

Pro grip foam rally grips

Rally raid brake pedal

"        "   foam filter conversion

"        "   Billet bar riser kit

"        " Steering damper kit

"        "   Rad guard

"        "   Rad protector

Scotts damper

CJ designs- KTM footpeg extension

Mousses frt/rear

TKC80 frt D908rr rear.

I hope that covers all of my falling off protection areas but I have just found EFM auto clutch and would like to know if anyone else has got one of these fitted and what they are like plus was it worth it ?please.

Cheers

Barrie

Edited by gooner 7

I have crashed twice in the last 8 years, on dual purpose bikes, on the road. Those are the only 2 times that I've broken bones while riding on the street and dirt since 1970. The only common denominator is ...... two different brands of tires on the bike. Call me superstitious, but since 2010 I have used only one type of tire, on the front and the back of my bikes. Currently I have 3 motorcycles, all with Continental TKC 80 tires. MHO