Sign in to follow this  

lithium battery

I really like my Shori

No more trickle charger, always stays charged, 1/3 weight of stock, 12.5-1 250cc, no problem with starting at any time.

• Like 1

I really like my Shori

No more trickle charger, always stays charged, 1/3 weight of stock, 12.5-1 250cc, no problem with starting at any time.

+1  I've had a Shorai in three different bikes now including the CRF150f I am currently building an when you consider the 3 improvements (weight loss of at least 3 pounds, stronger cranking power, and much longer life with zero maintenance or battery "tending") the roughly $50 price increase over a stock replacement, to me, is a no brainer. 

Shorai Battery.jpg

Same one I use!

Just this weekend, I left my key on for about 24 hours...

When to the local OHV park the next day and realized that the key was still on...

I had that "OMG" sinking feeling :-(

But pushed the starter button and expected the worse, but no problem, started up with NO hesitation.

Try that with a 1.5 year old stock battery!

NOT!

• Like 1

What is this battery and where can I buy it? Mine just went to the trash can

Google Shorai and the model of your bike.  Cheapest place I have always found them is through Amazon.  For some reason every single motorcycle parts website wants to way overcharge for these yet if you go through Amazon and just so happen to get your order filled by one of these same parts stores the price drops $50 bucks or more for no reason.  Oh well. :rolleyes: