Sign in to follow this  

rs2 on e model

Well I sold my s model and planned on getting a sport bike but instead I'm picking up a 2001 real E tomorrow!! But it has a crappy white bros exhaust that sounds like a straight pipe...I was looking at getting a yoshi rs2 but I don't know if it fits the e model. I know the rs3 does but I don't really like the can on that one.

• Like 2

Well I sold my s model and planned on getting a sport bike but instead I'm picking up a 2001 real E tomorrow!! But it has a crappy white bros exhaust that sounds like a straight pipe...I was looking at getting a yoshi rs2 but I don't know if it fits the e model. I know the rs3 does but I don't really like the can on that one.

Is it plated or just dirt?

• Like 2

My buddies E, with the RS2, no modifications necessary.

sdavis1.jpg

sdavis2.jpg

IIRC he did not use the middle mount.

• Like 4

I've got an E, but with an SM subframe.  Sounds like the RS2 mid pipe mount should work on mine then?

Would the RS2 have fit on the stock E headpipe? 
Might be solid without it, but it's putting a lot more strain on the headpipe mount I reckon on big hits. 

Edited by MindBlower

I had a E pipe on a S model before,  the middle mount is like 3/4 of an inch off,  very easy to just fabricate a mount for it,  i would not run the pipe off road without using the middle mount. 

• Like 2