Sign in to follow this  

Toyota Tacoma Cleats?

So I snapped one of my stock plastic cleats on my truck, was gonna purchase a new one but then I came across these aftermarket heavy duty ones, $30 for a set of 4, or it's $30 for just one stock plastic one...

Definitely thinking about purchasing the heavy duty ones, has anyone used these before? Any opinions/advice will be greatly appreciated!

ImageUploadedByThumper Talk1398544356.554881.jpg

I've seem people use similar one's for Frontiers.  Luckily ours are metal, but they also tend to disappear if you leave them in the back of your truck and are pricey to replace.  I'd go for it, I've heard those plastic cleats on the Taco's are pretty junky for strapping down anything heavy (like a dirt bike).

I've seem people use similar one's for Frontiers. Luckily ours are metal, but they also tend to disappear if you leave them in the back of your truck and are pricey to replace. I'd go for it, I've heard those plastic cleats on the Taco's are pretty junky for strapping down anything heavy (like a dirt bike).

I actually decided to undo the bed bolts and install d rings/re install the bolts! Think it's a safer route then the rails!