Sign in to follow this  

Value of 2005 200 exc

bike is clean, at a local dealer with 500 miles, for $3.3k. Could I talk him down at all? What do you guys think... please don't just give me the kbb value

I just sold a 05 200EXC with Scotts and sub mount, Rekluse z-start pro, LHRB, Tubliss on both ends extra seat(tall soft) new race tech springs and maybe 20 hours on a full rebuild including crank. Was a buddy deal but I sold it for $2500. I think $3300 is really high for an 05 

• Like 1

So what do you think I should offer... keep in mind I may finance (although it shouldn't be a big difference). I plan on converting to supermoto.

I think a very clean 05 200EXC could be worth a $2000 to $2500 offer. They do hold there value but in the end it's still a 9 year old dirt bike. A damn good capable one. Just my 2 cents.

A bit late to the party, but I agree with the 2k to $2.5k price range.  Anything above $3k is too much.  I paid $3,300 for my 05' 200 in 2011.

I just sold a 05 200EXC with Scotts and sub mount, Rekluse z-start pro, LHRB, Tubliss on both ends extra seat(tall soft) new race tech springs and maybe 20 hours on a full rebuild including crank. Was a buddy deal but I sold it for $2500. I think $3300 is really high for an 05 

And word on the street is the new owner absolutely loves his new ride :banana:  :banana:  :cheers:  :awww:

• Like 1

I bought my spotless 2000 for $1800. My buddy just picked up an 03 200 EXC with low miles for $1,800 as well.. I would not pay over $2,200 for an 05 unless it was sparkling with a fresh top end and new parts and a street plate already. haha

And word on the street is the new owner absolutely loves his new ride :banana:  :banana:  :cheers:  :awww:

Yep, that is one sweet 200 no doubt, no expence or work was spared on the girl and Ill always miss her. Glad she has a good home. 

Yep, that is one sweet 200 no doubt, no expence or work was spared on the girl and Ill always miss her. Glad she has a good home. 

You do know I have a restraining order against you right? 200 yards, that's the law :naughty:   :lol:

You made me the buddy deal to end all buddy deals, you will always have first right of purchase, that's if I ever think about selling it.

You do know I have a restraining order against you right? 200 yards, that's the law :naughty:   :lol:

You made me the buddy deal to end all buddy deals, you will always have first right of purchase, that's if I ever think about selling it.

The way your riding these days I don't think I can get within 200 yards of you Rider 41 :ride::moon:

• Like 1