Sign in to follow this  

Sold 12' 350xc-f looking for 14' or wait for 15'

Just sold my 12' 350xc-f  and looking for a new bike. At the moment I like the 350xc-f and would most likely get one of them. My quesion is there any news on the 15's? I have a couple big races in August and need to get some seat time in before them.

Any news what will change on the 15's?

I'm sort of leaning towards finding a 14' and rocking it, rather than waiting.. Reason I ask is because I bought my 12 just before the 13's came out and wish I had probably gotten a 13.

On a side note, have the triples or anything changed at all on any of the 13' + bikes? My buddies 13 tracks/turns a lot better. Both A riders, didn't know why those 13' bikes seem to go a lot better?

Just look at the 14.5 450 Factory Edition. All the changes made to that bike will carry over to the other full size bikes in the line up. (other than motor changes obviously)

Just look at the 14.5 450 Factory Edition. All the changes made to that bike will carry over to the other full size bikes in the line up. (other than motor changes obviously)

I think they moved the front axle back 2mm right, which is essentially the same thing as going to like a 20mm triple. I'm not sure if this would change or not to the other models..