USWE SPORTS ACTION HYDRO PACKS GIVEAWAYS!!! Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  

California Red sticker season is ending. Where are you riding on the last weekend?

I guess we are kind of lucky up here in NorCal, red sticker season doesn't affect most of our riding areas.  But, a couple will be closing. 

I'm driving down to Hollister. We had some rain and some more is on the way so conditions should be good.  It is a solo mission for me so if anyone else will be down there, let me know.  

Braaap!  Our poor two strokes are the "red stickered stepchildren" of the dirtbike family.  

Deer Creek was hammered today by us - was sloppy in the AM (at the end of April?!? Yea!) but was awesome in the afternoon……..

If I'm correct, I know that Carnegie's red sticker season ends 4/30, doesn't Hollister end on 5/31? 

Edited by dyrtmon

2002 YZ 250, year around fun and only 1500 bucks on CL. No need to rest the bike for the season. It's a year around anyplace kind of thing. Put a FWW on it and it becomes a very low RPM friendly bike. 

Deer Creek was hammered today by us - was sloppy in the AM (at the end of April?!? Yea!) but was awesome in the afternoon……..

If I'm correct, I know that Carnegie's red sticker season ends 4/30, doesn't Hollister end on 5/31?

I was up there on Sunday as well, conditions weren't too bad for April. Monday would have been perfect! Were you with that group of 9? My buddy and I were both on 500 exc's.

I was up there on Sunday as well, conditions weren't too bad for April. Monday would have been perfect! Were you with that group of 9? My buddy and I were both on 500 exc's.

Yeah that was us - I was the guy on the 300 (at the end of the day) that asked you about how well your trials tire worked…..Yeah we had a gas!!

• Like 1