Sign in to follow this  

Supercross Josh Hill podium speech

My DVD shut off just as villo was hugging his grandpa. What did hill say?

Same here, hate it when that happens

Thanked a couple sponsors, family, etc, but said "thanks to people who always stood behind me, Carey Hart, Kenny Watson, (some other name), ..." or something to that effect.

I really got the feeling it was deliberate

Thanked a couple sponsors, family, etc, but said "thanks to people who always stood behind me, Carey Hart, Kenny Watson, (some other name), ..." or something to that effect.

I really got the feeling it was deliberate

That'd be pretty stupid if it was.

He thanked Josh Hansen awhile back also, I guess Ricky doesn't fit into his BRO image.  :lol:

He did the same thing in some interview recently where he never mentioned RC.  I think it was deliberate tonight.  Supposedly Hill hasn't been happy with the bike and I'm sure RC was losing patience and wanted podium finishes so it may not have ended so well between the 2 of them.

Probably why Hill isn't signed on for nationals and peick is...

Although Hill posted a pic with Ricky on IG, so I don't think its anything to bad

Highly doubt it, probably just excited to be on the podium (even though he didn't look it), and forgot to mention every single name

In every interview he has done since he got the bad news he has thanked everyone accept RC. It's not an accident. 

Edited by Racer_ex

Why would he mention RC? He has done nothing for him. RC is a great guy and helped Tickle a lot with his bike and training and will help Pieck too, but did nothing for Hill.  

Any idea why rc decided not to do anything for hill?

Didn't he thank RCH racing?

I think early in the season RC wasn't too kind commentating about Hill getting passed.

Didn't he hurt himself doing a backflip. That might have ticked off RC a bit. I bet Pastranas jumping crashes gave DeCoster some heartburn.

Didn't he thank RCH racing?

I think early in the season RC wasn't too kind commentating about Hill getting passed.

Didn't he hurt himself doing a backflip. That might have ticked off RC a bit. I bet Pastranas jumping crashes gave DeCoster some heartburn.

He had nothing to do with RC when he did that backflip. He was riding for Yamaha then.

I was wrong on what I posted earlier, RC posted the pic congratulation josh hill, Hill posted a pic and tagged everyone except RC, definitely not an accident.

1398631847353.jpg

Why would he mention RC? He has done nothing for him. RC is a great guy and helped Tickle a lot with his bike and training and will help Pieck too, but did nothing for Hill.

Why would he need RC's help? His bro buddies were there for him.

When Ricky was commentating about hill near the end of the main he mentioned him as the soaring eagle Suzuki rider. Not the RCH soaring eagle Suzuki rider. Sounds like they are both butt hurt.

Most of Hill's comeback/recovery was when the team was still H&H before RC got involved. Carey and Kenny were behind him during the toughest parts. When He didn't know for sure if he would ever ride competively again. H&H signed him not knowing if he would ride again. RC has only been involved the past two years. Hence RC wasn't behind him all this time and as others said there may be a little bad blood there now.