JS7 on Vacation?

when your wrong pull out years in past. Good job mm ? he is banged up and the championship is over.. he is still showing up. Give the guys some credit man. Just a small amount.

He's the most gifted quitter I've ever seen on a SX track

How's that?

• Like 2

better... but he didn't quit this time.. maybe u could say something bad about him while saying something good about him not quitting this time?

He quit last weekend and it cost him second in points. It was just another james hissy fit though because he lost the championship, I'm sure when his team manager, dad and sponsors saw his knee wasn't really injured that bad they let him know he'd be riding Vegas against his wishes. Just keepin it real for ya Dosh. 

He quit last weekend and it cost him second in points. It was just another james hissy fit though because he lost the championship, I'm sure when his team manager, dad and sponsors saw his knee wasn't really injured that bad they let him know he'd be riding Vegas against his wishes. Just keepin it real for ya Dosh. 

Not gonna start a war here squid because you will just tell me to get off the sack, but if you've ever had a knee injury... the next time it twists, pops, or aches it scares the shit outta you. I've been there and it doesn't have to be torn to hurt enough for you to think something is wrong. Im gonna guess you haven't or you wouldn't be so quick to judge. I've torn things plenty of times and also just had sprains that hurt 10x worse than the tears.

If that was Dungey or RV the story woulda been... better safe than sorry! 

Edited by BDubb106

Not gonna start a war here squid because you will just tell me to get off the sack, but if you've ever had a knee injury... the next time it twists, pops, or aches it scares the shit outta you. I've been there and it doesn't have to be torn to hurt enough for you to think something is wrong. Im gonna guess you haven't or you wouldn't be so quick to judge. I've torn things plenty of times and also just had sprains that hurt 10x worse than the tears.

If that was Dungey or RV the story woulda been... better safe than sorry! 

I've had two ACL replacements, same knee, about 5 years apart. I know what it's about. 

Edit: Oh yeah, and get off his sack Dubbs  ? ?  ?  ?

Edited by Squid_Racer

So you already know first hand that it's not worth the risk. Probably scared him more than anything else. 

I partially tore mine the second time and finshed the ride when that happened, rode many times after it just had a vague feeling, it finally let go though, he should have finished that race like a man (Dungey would have) and locked down second in points. Oh well. 

I partially tore mine the second time and finshed the ride when that happened, rode many times after it just had a vague feeling, it finally let go though, he should have finished that race like a man (Dungey would have) and locked down second in points. Oh well. 

You guys have already made it clear that 2nd isn't worth anything... I'd rather see him back next week and for the outdoors than injure himself worse.

My last injury caused nerve damage, now I have no feeling (I do however get an extremely painful tingling feeling from time to time if I take enough shock to that area) from the bottom of my Patella to about 4 in down. Partially why the healing process took so long. Knee injuries flat out suck!!!

• Like 2

You guys have already made it clear that 2nd isn't worth anything... I'd rather see him back next week and for the outdoors than injure himself worse.

My last injury caused nerve damage, now I have no feeling (I do however get an extremely painful tingling feeling from time to time if I take enough shock to that area) from the bottom of my Patella to about 4 in down. Partially why the healing process took so long. Knee injuries flat out suck!!!

Knee's are great, messed up knee's suck. The second time mine completely tore I was just stepping down off a retaining wall and felt the knee buckle, I hit the concrete like a ton of bricks, hurt my elbow more than the tear hurt because I hit so hard. Now I'm looking to buy another new set of braces, any reccomendations? 

CTI custom braces are as good as it gets but they are PRICEY! 

Im using the CTI custom braces and they weren't cheap either but my Dr. wrote me a prescription for them so that def. helped. I just had to buy the motocross kit for them out of pocket. I never even knew you could get a prescription for something like that until someone mentioned it on here but its easier than I thought. I asked him and he did it without much question. Def worth looking into. Given your past injuries, I would guess that you could get a prescription as well.

I wore POD's before and really liked them!!

• Like 1

CTI custom braces are as good as it gets but they are PRICEY! 

Im using the CTI custom braces and they weren't cheap either but my Dr. wrote me a prescription for them so that def. helped. I just had to buy the motocross kit for them out of pocket. I never even knew you could get a prescription for something like that until someone mentioned it on here but its easier than I thought. I asked him and he did it without much question. Def worth looking into. Given your past injuries, I would guess that you could get a prescription as well.

I wore POD's before and really liked them!!

THe trouble I'm having is that I can't find a place where I can compare them, it seems it's hard to find a place that has one of the brands that I ccould try on with my gear, afterall the fit is very important. 

I got a script for one knee for a Don Joy brace that I've been using. It's a POS imo. 

Maybe if he hadnt quit the in the 2nd race of the season things woulda been different.  That turned out to be a huge mistake, and that seemed like one of his hissy fits.