JS7 on Vacation?

Is this the excuse James needed to sit out the last round?

Will he be sitting on the couch watching the Nationals like the rest of us?

Who cares about Vegas?   Nothing will be gained or lost there.    If that is supposed to be the premier event of the series, they should do it in the middle where the points may actually mean something.  It seems like an exhibition.

Lets hope the knee injury isn't serious.   

The nationals last year were pretty damn boring because of the lack of competition.     James needs to be there.

• Like 5

Let's take the fans, the media, the sponsors, and any guilt causing factors out of the picture:

You show up to Vegas like every other round. To potentially win. I'm sure pretty much everyone (maybe even Villopoto) feel like they don't want to leave anything on the table. Sure it might not "mean" anything in the big picture. But winning feels good - you hear these guys say it time and time again. For Barcia, it's his last chance at a win, so of course he will be there. For any of the other "top" guys it sends a statement (Which is "you are only as good as your last race")

Self fulfillment, pretty basic. 

So, of course Bubba wants to be there. And before any more of you high horse riders say he "faked" a knee injury because it didn't look bad - remember how pitiful Villopoto's looked on TV, and it put him out an entire season.

• Like 2

Stewart's knee twisted in a bad way.  I don't think he was faking but now if Stewart and possibly Villopoto are out for the nationals this is going to be boring.  Maybe they should have a bigger gap between supercross and the nationals so guys can recover rather than start the season with everyone injured.

• Like 1

Stewart's knee twisted in a bad way.  I don't think he was faking but now if Stewart and possibly Villopoto are out for the nationals this is going to be boring.  Maybe they should have a bigger gap between supercross and the nationals so guys can recover rather than start the season with everyone injured.

Outdoors 250 racing was the best there was last year easily, arguably better than SX too. Dungey vs Alessi was a snooze fest in the 450 class. This year I hope Kroc, bambam and Mookie have some good battles as there is tension, but I think still think the 250s will have better racing.

Did he hurt his  knee? I don't know. Maybe. I think he was frustrated at not being able to beat Canard in the heat race, got to the main, had an incident, played the drama queen card and called it quits. 

James was still salty over Seattle and not being able to catch RV. His ego couldn't take another hit like that. 

• Like 3

"It's boring to watch RV run away with it."

"Gonna be boring without JS and RV."

So Reed, Dungey, Kroc, Canard, and Barcia mixing it up will be boring?

Talk about in love; The only exciting scenario would be to see Bubba run away with it?

• Like 2

Did he hurt his  knee? I don't know. Maybe. I think he was frustrated at not being able to beat Canard in the heat race, got to the main, had an incident, played the drama queen card and called it quits. 

James was still salty over Seattle and not being able to catch RV. His ego couldn't take another hit like that. 

Trollin or not, RV was in his head after Houston and Seattle. Canard's win was just enough to get him to ride over his head again. Funny thiing is it took Canard to beat him to push him over that edge, so I guess he's used to RV beating him now?

• Like 1