Sign in to follow this  

250F Side Panels

I have a quick question regarding the restyle kit. I dont particularly like the rear fender in the restyle kit. To me, it seems to extend way too far off the end of the bike. But I also dont care for the length of the stock side panels. I would like to cut them, but how would I go about getting a graphics kit to fit? Cut it? So my big question is, will the 250F or restyle kit side panels work with the stock rear fender on a 2010 YZ250?

Thanks for helping the new guy.

Matt

The restyled side panel's WILL FIT with the oem fender with only a bit of gap so you should be good to go.If you trim the stock panel's you would probably need to make a template to send to your graphic designer.

Restyle side panels suck ass.....

2 votes for restyle panels sucking. Why?

Im not opposed to cutting the stock ones, just not sure about future plans for graphics. The stock panels look too low to me in stock form.

Thanks

Matt

2 votes for restyle panels sucking. Why?

Im not opposed to cutting the stock ones, just not sure about future plans for graphics. The stock panels look too low to me in stock form.

Thanks

Matt

Well, I'm old. That's one reason why I don't care for all of that angular look of the new style number plates.

And secondly, my style of riding doesn't work well with sidepanels like that. I'm all over the bike, and I get hung up on those crazy angles.

But that's just me & my opinion.

Well, I'm old. That's one reason why I don't care for all of that angular look of the new style number plates.

And secondly, my style of riding doesn't work well with sidepanels like that. I'm all over the bike, and I get hung up on those crazy angles.

But that's just me & my opinion.

Thanks for your opinion. I'm new to dirt riding so the last thing I need is to get hung up on something. Im not a hard rider IMO but I'd like to progress and get better. I looked at a few graphics kits today with included number plates and they make the side panels look better with some color breakup so maybe I'll do that instead.

Thanks again

Matt

Have you seen the thread about trimming the stockers down? I think they look really, really good. Again, that's just me & my opinion.

Talking about the "For those that hate stock side panels" or something like that? Yeah, I checked it out. I wouldnt mind trying it, but getting graphics for it would be a little harder. I need a new set of side panels anyway so when the money is there I may trim mine and replace them if I dont like it.

Thanks