Get that dancing monkey off your back! Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  

Supercross Straight from the horses mouth. RV is IN for outdoors!

RV said in an interview with Matthes that he is racing outdoors and will be at Glen Helen. 

Sorry Stew and Dung. Party is over  :lol:

Glad to hear it. We need them all out there. 

• Like 4

If that's true it's good news and it will probably deflate the competition a bit. 

For all i know he could have just been fk'n with Matthes. Which RV does all the time. Jason Thomas seems to be skeptical of it. Not sure what's going on but from what RV said, he'll be there. 

For all i know he could have just been fk'n with Matthes. Which RV does all the time. Jason Thomas seems to be skeptical of it. Not sure what's going on but from what RV said, he'll be there. 

...perhaps as a spectator?  :)

• Like 1

Maybe I missed something, but why wouldn't he be in for the outdoors? Seems like the most dominant guy who is still in good shape would want to ride as long as possible.

Word on the street is that RV heard JS was out for the nationals and that's the only reason he decided to race. At least that's what T-Doshi's going to say.

Maybe I missed something, but why wouldn't he be in for the outdoors? Seems like the most dominant guy who is still in good shape would want to ride as long as possible.

If I recall, he needs minor surgery to fix a knee or some such body part.

• Like 2

I like the nationals better, I think there will be great competition from, 3,5,94,51 and maybe we see 25... RV will of course be the favorite but outdoors is very different than SX. Can't wait for the nationals! Good that RV will be there, I think he makes everyone ride harder.

• Like 1

A lot of people got trolled the last few weeks .

Not really, he does have a minor knee injury that slowed him down a little mid season until they were able to stenghthen it properly.  

Not really, he does have a minor knee injury that slowed him down a little mid season until they were able to stenghthen it properly.  

Still seems to be some skepticism around it, even after he said he will be there. Which is strange. ....

Is it too early to blame the knee if he doesn't win outdoors?

• Like 1

Is it too early to blame the knee if he doesn't win outdoors?

Stewart or RV? Or both? Or Chad Reed?

Injuries happen. last year Stewart went into the Nationals banged up, he didn't ride well.

Seems the rumours of RV's participation in the Outdoors are great exaggerated...

Seems the rumours of RV's participation in the Outdoors are great exaggerated...

Source?

JT, Weege and Matthis are 100% sure he's out, despite what he told Matthis in NYC. News should come soon.

JT, Weege and Matthis are 100% sure he's out, despite what he told Matthis in NYC. News should come soon.

I really hope you're wrong, but something tells me you're right.

It's not me that's right or wrong, it's three guys who have way more info than they share... so we'll see.

• Like 1