Sign in to follow this  

Crf150rb 85 2t or Crf230f trails

I need a new bike soon my dad wants to get me a 230 but I want to convince him otherwise I ride trails and hit jumps and stuff and don't want the 230 cause ppl have said they r to heavy and I will get board of the power quickly but dad says he wants to get me a 230 could I convince him to get me a 85 or 150r if I got one of these would a flywheel weight and smaller front larger rear sprocket make them more for trails

I need a new bike soon my dad wants to get me a 230 but I want to convince him otherwise I ride trails and hit jumps and stuff and don't want the 230 cause ppl have said they r to heavy and I will get board of the power quickly but dad says he wants to get me a 230 could I convince him to get me a 85 or 150r if I got one of these would a flywheel weight and smaller front larger rear sprocket make them more for trails

I'd say just shoot for the 150r and leave it the way it is, they ride good in the woods and the track

please read about the 150R maintenance if you dont you will end up with a brick so dont get it unless you can afford to maintain an R

the 85 would be a good bike

the 230 and yamaha ttr225/230 are not bad uncorked but they are not jumper bikes BUT they are ZERO maintenance bikes will run forever

good luck

i would go with the 2stroke before the r.

You need to stop making the same post everyday.

You need to stop making the same post everyday.

if you answered my question i wont have to keep posting one