Tank Bag?

I have a small wolfman tankbad that I use sometimes, currently I use ATV over the tankbags. Bought a set for $25.00 at the surplus sture in Utah.

I use bungee cords to hold them down, best thing ever on the white rim tril, the others lost their tail luggage, my gear stayd on.

Very happy with my Wolfman Enduro bag:

http://www.revzilla.com/motorcycle/wolfman-enduro-tank-bag

BTW, I suggest that you go ahead and order the X Strap while you are at it. This allows you to remove the bag and keep the mounting straps in place. I have been leaving my bag on all the time, and it's beginning to suffer from the Texas Sun. Now I'm going to order the strap and have to pay extra shipping.

Edited by Filipe
  • Like 1

got this thing from cycle gear several years ago. its been great. just not a huge fan of the large magnets but they work well and have done the job well. it expands to close to twice the size and holds a ton. plus it has a place for my phone that has a hard shell to protect the screen

old photo

a855c384.jpg

• Like 1

got this thing from cycle gear several years ago. its been great. just not a huge fan of the large magnets but they work well and have done the job well. it expands to close to twice the size and holds a ton. plus it has a place for my phone that has a hard shell to protect the screen

old photo

a855c384.jpg

More info and pics on that fairing please.