Sign in to follow this  

2015 KTM EXC500

Anyone hear about the possible differences between 2014/2015? It sounds like a couple shops will be receiving them mid may so if there are any substantial differences, I'll wait.

Anyone hear about the possible differences between 2014/2015? It sounds like a couple shops will be receiving them mid may so if there are any substantial differences, I'll wait.

All bikes that has had big reworks (new frames, suspension, engines etc) has come after the summer, aug-sep. The only way to get them this early indicate BNG and maybe minor updates.

All bikes that has had big reworks (new frames, suspension, engines etc) has come after the summer, aug-sep. The only way to get them this early indicate BNG and maybe minor updates.

The shop I contacted is actually over in Great Britain. Their 2015's land in May. I figure maybe the land sooner over there since its on the same continent and I can figure out sooner if I hold out for the 2015. I do not know when the 2015's land over here. 

Edited by ruphianh

The shop I contacted is actually over in Great Britain. Their 2015's land in May. I figure maybe the land sooner over there since its on the same continent and I can figure out sooner if I hold out for the 2015. I do not know when the 2015's land over here. 

I called around a few places and was told that they're taking deposits for 2015 & expect them in September.

Then I drove to San Bernardino & bought a 2014 500 exc.

Edited by ChrisWH

KTM Australia has replied on their facebook page that The EXC line will be "revealed" in end of June.