Sign in to follow this  

Endurance 2 glitch?

I rode the Arbor Day Enduro in Kalkaska, Michigan yesterday, and at the first reset my Trail Tech Endurance 2 wouldn't advance my odometer :lame: . Still won't :facepalm:  . Thing is, I've only used it a couple of times and haven't knocked :banghead:  it around or anything. Curious if anybody has had problems with this, I need one and I don't want to buy another if this is common :cry: . Anybody??

I installed one 2 weeks ago, and don't have that problem.

I have a ton of experience with bicycle computers, and I'd say if it was registering speed then something is wrong with the computer.

Brian DeHate at TT answered quite a few questions before I purchased so maybe email him.

I broke one of their kickstands and called to see if I could get parts and they sent me an entire new kickstand.

Good luck.

I would contact Trail Tech.  Their customer service is awesome.  I had  a problem with the original endurance, and they had me a brand new one the next day.

So I talked to their service guy today, who was by the way, very helpful :thumbsup: . He wasn't aware of that type of issue, and went through the buttons with me, (I assume to make sure I'm not the dumb ass that sends in a working unit :jawdrop: ). At any rate, I'm sending it to them and we'll see what happens. Stay tuned.

• Like 1