Sign in to follow this  

Sprocket Gearing

What set up are you guys running front and rear for mountain trail riding?

I am thinking about going 52 on the rear and 13 on the front?  

Anyone have this set up and how do you like it?

I am running this setup on mine. It seems alittle high geared sometimes. I'm still feathering the clutch a lot. Anyone else running something different?

Yes it will fit. I'm running 13/52 with the tm designs block

Cool, thanks.

I would get a 116 link chain if you're going with a 51 or 52 sprocket with the TM slider and chain

roller. Save yourself the hassle.... The 114 link chain pushes the axle way too far forward.

trails/track......more track. it's still a little tall for all trails have to use  the clutch quit a bit still

Yeah I have to go with lower gearing, on the ride this weekend was in tight corners and steep up and downs. My clutch hand got a work out big time. Got some stuff on order today went with 13 and 52. Found a cool green aluminum sprocket from Germany gonna try it out and see if it's worth a damn.

I am running 13/50 on my 07. 95% of my riding is tight woods. I'm thinking about going 13/51 soon or possibly 13/52. Seems like a tooth or 2 on the rear would put it right where I need it. I also have a 13 oz FWW on mine. It helps when you need to lug a gear high. I can't imagine running a 14 tooth on the front of mine. Those guys must be pretty fast!