Sign in to follow this  

Tennis shoe style boots

Got new boots awhile back. They are really comfy and easy to ride in. Ankle support is fine. All the other boots I've ever had the soles were sewn to the boot with the little steel toe cap. Well I've come to the conclusion that the new comfy boots are not rigid enough to bounce off of trees with. Tried to block pass a tree and my toes did not fair so well.ImageUploadedByThumper Talk1398641869.700885.jpg

Ching-owww! That looks painful. Tree always wins a block pass, lol. Is that the only damage?

Bark busters saved the hands. Left thigh sore from hitting the ground after the tree hit the right side. Few minor scrapes. Bike suffered no damage. Can't wait till I try to put shoes on to go to work tomorrow.

Was looking at that very brand. How's the sizing run?

Sizing runs perfect. Maybe a slight slight big. Nothing to mAke them too big.

They fit well. And break in well.

I actually really do like them and may use them to race in.

I got my set for 190 bucks and they seem to feel and break in and wear just as good as my G's or sidi.

Was looking at that very brand. How's the sizing run?

They are the best boot for the buck.

The moose boots are trash. The tech 3 are nice but heavier.

Again the 661 are great

Got new boots awhile back. They are really comfy and easy to ride in. Ankle support is fine. All the other boots I've ever had the soles were sewn to the boot with the little steel toe cap. Well I've come to the conclusion that the new comfy boots are not rigid enough to bounce off of trees with. Tried to block pass a tree and my toes did not fair so well.attachicon.gifImageUploadedByThumper Talk1398641869.700885.jpg

Ouch! didn't want to see that. Need another beer to get it out of my mind.

I've had hands, wrists, collarbone, and concussions , but no feet so far. Heal fast, it's riding season!

Mike