Sign in to follow this  

Supercross barcia to JGR

Barcia to JGR, yeah or ney, rumor in the pits yesterday at supercross.

Why not ges a good rider, just why honda get rid of a talented rider like JUSTIN BARCIA, JGR SHOULD DO BETTER, WHO DOES HONDA THINK THEY ARE GOING TO REPLACE BARCIA WITH ???? RV been my rider, go RV in 2015, hopefully he does 5 in a row, remember if he didn't get hurt his 1st year in 450 class this could of been his 5th in a row. But who's counting right, I AM, LOL

Why not ges a good rider, just why honda get rid of a talented rider like JUSTIN BARCIA, JGR SHOULD DO BETTER, WHO DOES HONDA THINK THEY ARE GOING TO REPLACE BARCIA WITH ???? RV been my rider, go RV in 2015, hopefully he does 5 in a row, remember if he didn't get hurt his 1st year in 450 class this could of been his 5th in a row. But who's counting right, I AM, LOL

Apparently the celebration hasn't stopped yet. Have another one for us!

• Like 7

Barcia thinks he's a Bob Hannah protege... he'll probably even have lightning bolt decals :snore:

• Like 2

Barcia may not be a championship contender but is always a podium threat , much better than they have now. No offense to Brayton he is a good rider , but more of a 5-7 type of guy

• Like 2

I thought JGR wanted winners on their team??

JGR must stand for mediocrity

If JGR did sign jb I ll bet its a short contract. If it hadnt been for his bs he would still be with Honda

If JGR did sign jb I ll bet its a short contract. If it hadnt been for his bs he would still be with Honda

JGR sucks at hiring talent

JGR sucks at hiring talent

I dont know if JG is tight with the money or what but no they have been unable to attract any talent

I am not a big Barcia fan but he is entertaining! I am a big supercross fan.The more varied the cast of characters the better! :thumbsup: Best of luck to all the riders who can find good sponsorship. It isn't easy now days.

• Like 5

He liked Honda. Honda didnt like him anymore

Nope, wrong, Honda offered him a new contract. The biggest reason he stayed with Honda for so long was because him and his family got along with kehoe real well. The reason why Canard was resigned while he was injured was because of Kehoe. Well Kehoe is gone and some are unhappy with how the team is being run. 

Nope, wrong, Honda offered him a new contract. The biggest reason he stayed with Honda for so long was because him and his family got along with kehoe real well. The reason why Canard was resigned while he was injured was because of Kehoe. Well Kehoe is gone and some are unhappy with how the team is being run. 

TC s deal is not a done deal thats a fact. Kehoe or not Honda was still gonna dump JB

TC s deal is not a done deal thats a fact. Kehoe or not Honda was still gonna dump JB

Sorry, but youre wrong.

I hope this happens. I'm not the biggest Barcia fan but he is ok. I am a fan of Yamaha and would like to see JGR with a guy who could be a regular podium threat.

• Like 2