barcia to JGR

Why not ges a good rider, just why honda get rid of a talented rider like JUSTIN BARCIA, JGR SHOULD DO BETTER, WHO DOES HONDA THINK THEY ARE GOING TO REPLACE BARCIA WITH ???? RV been my rider, go RV in 2015, hopefully he does 5 in a row, remember if he didn't get hurt his 1st year in 450 class this could of been his 5th in a row. But who's counting right, I AM, LOL

Why not ges a good rider, just why honda get rid of a talented rider like JUSTIN BARCIA, JGR SHOULD DO BETTER, WHO DOES HONDA THINK THEY ARE GOING TO REPLACE BARCIA WITH ???? RV been my rider, go RV in 2015, hopefully he does 5 in a row, remember if he didn't get hurt his 1st year in 450 class this could of been his 5th in a row. But who's counting right, I AM, LOL

Apparently the celebration hasn't stopped yet. Have another one for us!

• Like 7

He liked Honda. Honda didnt like him anymore

Nope, wrong, Honda offered him a new contract. The biggest reason he stayed with Honda for so long was because him and his family got along with kehoe real well. The reason why Canard was resigned while he was injured was because of Kehoe. Well Kehoe is gone and some are unhappy with how the team is being run. 

Nope, wrong, Honda offered him a new contract. The biggest reason he stayed with Honda for so long was because him and his family got along with kehoe real well. The reason why Canard was resigned while he was injured was because of Kehoe. Well Kehoe is gone and some are unhappy with how the team is being run. 

TC s deal is not a done deal thats a fact. Kehoe or not Honda was still gonna dump JB