LESS THAN 24 HOURS LEFT TO GET IN ON THIS! Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  

Full suspension set DLC inner tubes anodized outers. Thinking of selling.

I have a fully coated showa suspension set done by Evo industries. Forks and shock. Its off a 2012 rmz450. I'm thinking about selling it to fund money towards a two stroke. I'm going to take pix, but there is a pic on the evo east website. This stuff has a lot of $ put into it ! Good stuff!

Any interest?

Valved for rough MX/ HS.

Sorry for the silly questions, but how about your weight and skill. I'd be riding MX only with them but just wanna get a ballpark for what I would have to put into them to get set up for me.

Feel free to PM me if you don't wanna post in here.

Edited by BDubb106

Grab em if you want em. Nice stuff for sure. Idk for sure if my wife will let me have me yet or not. Better act quick though cuz if she gives me the ok tonight I'm grabbing them.

Sorry meant BDubb. Hope the trucks not too bad.

Thanks man... motor is done. New crate motor is being found for me at the moment.

I'd like to unload this suspension. Feel free to make me an offer. I have them in the classified section and on flea bay.

Thanks

Those coatings on the lower fork tubes are Titanium Nitride instead of DLC

I didn't know that. Thanks

I wonder what the differences are.?

Titanium Nitride Coating is 2500HV coating this is very hard. Low friction gold coating. Diamond Like Coating is 3500HV extremely hard coating and s currently the lowest friction coating they have for Fork Tubes and Shock Shaft