Sign in to follow this  

What Does This Thing Do?

Hey guys I'm new to DRZ's and supermoto in general.

I've been searching around for a used DRZ400 and was curious as to what the part I circled in the picture below does?

k1qpe8.jpg

Thanks!

Hey guys I'm new to DRZ's and supermoto in general.

I've been searching around for a used DRZ400 and was curious as to what the part I circled in the picture below does?

k1qpe8.jpg

Thanks!

it kinda looks like a tool bag. Thats a real nice bike. It has a nice rack

Thanks for the amazingly fast reply's.

Wow i had no idea such a thing existed. Not really sure what all i'd put in there, but definitely good to know!

i'll bite .. ive never seen a bike without a toolkit, thats like standard equipment and it can mean the difference between walking 30 miles out of the bushes or riding out .. since the drz carries a 'pouch' for tools on the rear fender and the rack has displaced it, they added the tool tube on the side to carry the tools .. thats what you put it there .. you may have enough room left to stuff a few debbie cakes in to lol ..

• Like 1

Thats a OEM suzuki rear rack with the tool kit container thingie,  thats like $170 bucks. 

That almost looks like a 2007 Canadian SM,  but i see its a S conversion.

Edited by 150ron

Thats a OEM suzuki rear rack with the tool kit container thingie, thats like $170 bucks.

That almost looks like a 2007 Canadian SM, but i see its a S conversion.

exactly, the tool kit that was on the rear fender out of the crate now goes in the container on the rack

Thats a OEM suzuki rear rack with the tool kit container thingie,  thats like $170 bucks. 

That almost looks like a 2007 Canadian SM,  but i see its a S conversion.

Ok ... What's the difference on the Canadian SM ..................................M8 ?

I think the color,no blue SM's imported to the states.

Ok ... What's the difference on the Canadian SM ..................................M8 ?

I think the color,no blue SM's imported to the states.

What ^^^^ said...  M8.

Thanks for the amazingly fast reply's.

Wow i had no idea such a thing existed. Not really sure what all i'd put in there, but definitely good to know!

I'd put tools in there, or perhaps you may put money and a cell phone for when you’re broken down…as others have stated: it’s a TOOL BOX.