Sign in to follow this  

Worst dirt bike make?

Just curious, what do you think the worst dirt bike manufacture from the big 5 is? This is more of a personal preference question but like I said just curious!

Just curious, what do you think the worst dirt bike manufacture from the big 5 is? This is more of a personal preference question but like I said just curious!

Pick your color. I think they're all pretty good.

Mike

If we're talking about dirt bikes only, then I'll have to put in my bid ~ Indians from the 70's.  I owned one, and it was just horrible.  I told my old man, first a Honda Trail 90, now an Indian 100, I want a freaking XR75 dad!  I know it wasn't included as the big 5 makers, but they (Indian) back in the 70's decided to compete and should also be included in the fold.  I think I win this one.  I don't think anyone can match the worse next to Indian Dirt BIkes, but do try.  :devil:

Except YZ490 he's not going to be happy .  :jawdrop:

Noticed that too, but didn't want to start anything.

Mike

• Like 1

Noticed that too, but didn't want to start anything.

Mike

As long as he's worked on that bike probably nothings stock , I'm sure he's got it tricked out with all the new gadgets like keyless entry , air conditioning , ect.ect.  :goofy:

• Like 2

I really don't think they make a total junk bike anymore , they all have their pros and cons and better in some areas and not so much in others . They all have engineering, design, or manufacturing flaws but i don't really think you could call one bike worst ever in modern time.

• Like 1

Don't know if anyone remembers this or not, but back when Indian was makin dirt bikes, Harley was too. I vote Harley D.