Sign in to follow this  

Dirt bike tours in Cabo ?

Having a trip planned down to CSL, and really would love to make some desert dust once im down there. Did a google search and these links came up. All seems to start out in San Jose, thats all cool, but who has tried these guys out. Witch one is the one to go for ? Plan is to go for a day, more than that and i start to get sloppy anyway, and will hurt for the full 2 weeks im down there.

So whats the words of wisdom nowdays ?

http://www.cabosanlucastours.net/Dirt-Bike-Tour.htm

Thanks girl. Did shoot a few PMs, lets see what happens. And yea, as a note on your comment back in that thread. Baja surely is awesome, kinda like dirtbiking paradise.

Thanks girl. Did shoot a few PMs, lets see what happens. And yea, as a note on your comment back in that thread. Baja surely is awesome, kinda like dirtbiking paradise.

Yes, yes it is!!!

Well, I have to admit to being a traitor on that one. Baja is awesome, an adventure, so cool that you can ride into places / towns and get away with it, Mexican's want to take pics of their kids on your bike. The vegetated desert is beautiful, the views are really awesome. All that is so great but I'm absolutely a single track wooded trails Girl at heart. We even find in Baja that we're building more tighter "single Cactus" style trail so we can get in a tighter technical option for our rides.

Fortunately I have the ability to be in the South during December/January which gives me the opportunity to dabble in to Baja riding and really enjoy it for it's whole experience but I am also happy to be able ski the rest of the winter and then get on my Dbike and hit the woods once the snow melts. A prefect Balance of opportunity.

• Like 1

Sniffing around los Barriles, found a bunch of really cool single track. Some of it was pretty gnarly. Good stuff

• Like 1

Sniffing around los Barriles, found a bunch of really cool single track. Some of it was pretty gnarly. Good stuff

did the Encinada to Cabo in the early 80's and early 90's twice....hoping to hit it again this winter. just glad I can still rip it up !!!

Update so far, been in contact with Andrik at www.bajadirt.com.

Hoping for the best, and in a perfect world i might even remember to post a report of it all afterwards.

Update so far, been in contact with Andrik at www.bajadirt.com.

Hoping for the best, and in a perfect world i might even remember to post a report of it all afterwards.

Hope you do a RR. We all love hearing about Baja!!!

Short one on the trip, to sum it up, just shoot andrik a mail or give him a call. The guy knows the area, good bikes, good setup, friendly. Tell him what you want out of it and he will cover it for ya. For sure ill use him again the next time im down there.

Short one on the trip, to sum it up, just shoot andrik a mail or give him a call. The guy knows the area, good bikes, good setup, friendly. Tell him what you want out of it and he will cover it for ya. For sure ill use him again the next time im down there.

That's all ya got?