Sign in to follow this  

Impulse Graphics

If you are looking to get graphics done I suggest you look else were. I placed my order 5 weeks ago still got nothing.When I call they give me the it's going out today thing.....but I get nothing!!!

Yep ........

I just went through the same deal,    5-6 weeks of waiting and the same response with every call.

Finally got them after calling Every day , What a pain ! 

Never Again .

Good Luck . 

I know this is an old thread but I am really wishing I would have searched here before ordering. They were having a sale and I needed some new numberplate backgrounds so I placed an order with them three weeks ago and am getting the same run around as the two of you got. I called today during business hours and they were closed with no explanation as to why. Getting ready to just call my credit card company to dispute the charges. This company is a joke. 

Just for you fellas (even though I'm not a thumper anymore) I still love em all!

I'm going to call these guys for a week straight with some kind of bogus and annoy them to no end. I'm really good at that.

Then since I have nothing to do and money to spend, I'll mail them about 60 or so really stinky packages. I will update you when I get the chance.

It should cost about 100 yucks to send them skunk rubbed clothing ( was out the other day when a skunk decided to destroy a jersey) it really stinks...

Being that I hate scam artists and procrastinating businesses. I'll have some fun!

• Like 1

Funny, when I first emailed them about my order I got an auto reply stating they were out of the office "supporting their athletes". I would think that fulfilling their orders to paying customers would be about the best support they could give. I guess they just didn't want to admit to the truth, that they were out blowing all our hard earned money we gave them. 

Oh, and thanks Joey. 

Just filed a claim with my CC company. What a shame that there are companies out there like this. 

• Like 1