Sign in to follow this  

2004 rm 250 shock linkage, I need help!

So my shock linkage has been bad obviously for a little while, I put new bearings in a continued to ride but I am in need of a new shock linkage for a 2004-2008 and can't seem to find it anywhere. Does anyone have an opinion on what I should do? Also, does anyone have one or know anyone who does that they are whiling to part with?

So my shock linkage has been bad obviously for a little while, I put new bearings in a continued to ride but I am in need of a new shock linkage for a 2004-2008 and can't seem to find it anywhere. Does anyone have an opinion on what I should do? Also, does anyone have one or know anyone who does that they are whiling to part with?

New bearings or the complete linkage("L" piece and dog bones)?

ImageUploadedByThumper Talk1398711818.301967.jpg

Can't ride this thing till I can find a new shock linkage if any one has or knows of one.

That's unfortunate that's the first thing i check for with a new bike. Sounds like the PO trashed it. Once you get the new linkage and bearings grease them often. These are never a fun purchase haha

Edited by zotis777

Yeah I have rebuilt the whole bike, everything. The linkage I had rebuilt with new bearings 6 months ago but the dog medal on the l piece was getting worse and worse.