Sign in to follow this  

Rockymountains Attack Graphics feedback

Do they offer to install the backgrounds on the number plates?  I hate installing that stuff, love ordering it already done,  Really does a lot for the look of the bike.  But at well over $100 from most companies usually more like 150 just for the backgrounds and plates its a bit expensive.  They charge way more for the plastics then Rockymountain or ebay does.  The attack backgrounds is a good alternative I think just unsure if they offer a mounting service. 

Do they offer to install the backgrounds on the number plates?  I hate installing that stuff, love ordering it already done,  Really does a lot for the look of the bike.  But at well over $100 from most companies usually more like 150 just for the backgrounds and plates its a bit expensive.  They charge way more for the plastics then Rockymountain or ebay does.  The attack backgrounds is a good alternative I think just unsure if they offer a mounting service. 

How about just check out youtube . There's a bunch of vids that show you how to apply. It's not hard.. just take your time and follow the vids.. I've had good results getting from attack graphics.. Good quality.  

Edited by hawaiidirtrider

Do they offer to install the backgrounds on the number plates? I hate installing that stuff, love ordering it already done, Really does a lot for the look of the bike. But at well over $100 from most companies usually more like 150 just for the backgrounds and plates its a bit expensive. They charge way more for the plastics then Rockymountain or ebay does. The attack backgrounds is a good alternative I think just unsure if they offer a mounting service.

easy to install. Good thick graphics

ImageUploadedByThumper Talk1398713370.822692.jpgImageUploadedByThumper Talk1398713414.717439.jpgImageUploadedByThumper Talk1398713431.773898.jpg

• Like 1