Sign in to follow this  

First track ride of the season, learning to whip/scub

Getting a lot of views, but looking for some constructive critisims! 

don't like the camera mounting location

• Like 1

don't like the camera mounting location

Yea other mount broke last week, didnt get a chance to go out and grab another. So chesty it was.

Yea other mount broke last week, didnt get a chance to go out and grab another. So chesty it was.

Chesty, sounds like it should be a better kind of selfie.

I think chest mounts are overused in lots of videos, but thats just me. Liked the song though, keep on having fun

• Like 1

Can't see the whips in POV, get a friend to hold the camera off the side of the track next time.  POV is fine used in moderation.

Edited by thejunkman

Chesty, sounds like it should be a better kind of selfie.

I think chest mounts are overused in lots of videos, but thats just me. Liked the song though, keep on having fun

I totally agree with this new selfie! well like I said, had to make do with what i had.

Can't see the whips in POV, get a friend to hold the camera off the side of the track next time.  POV is fine used in moderation.

yea will give that a try next time!

Ill be heading out to Rj's this wednesday in Ontario to grab some more footage and practice my riding. Never been to that track, and I've heard good things about it. Got a new helmet, so gopro can go ontop of that, so no more chesty!

Rj's ended up being a painful track ride. Came off a table top (short) bounced off the jump and landed on the track (ok right?) then my back tire caught a rut and I was tossed into the side of the track. 

Luckily I was wearing full gear + neck brace which, I'm convinced really helped. Got everything checked out by a doc. Suffered a sore shoulder and some head trauma that I need to monitor. But I will live another day. Ill get the crash video up eventually.