Sign in to follow this  

check out this set of folding chinese levers for $38

I am interested to see how they are

Current ride: 1986 TRX250R with lots of mods.

Have owned: 1981 ATC250R with lots of mods, 1983 200X, 1986 250SX, 1991 KDX200

Actually just got them on sat. Pics later they are nicely made however they do not retain the factory KTM (Brembo) finger adjusters on the levers so I won't be running them. Good for spare though

Nicely machined, finish looks good, spring cover feels like cheap plastic and spring action isn't great but what do you want for 38 bucks.

w00t! ordered a set from the OP's link

Can't friggin wait!

edit: oh and what's wrong with ASV other than the price?

Edited by uuc328

Sorry for the delays, here's a couple pics I'll have a video review todwards the end of the week!

lever2_zps2069fcbb.jpg

lever1_zpsfe2bdae2.jpg

Edited by Arctic Pride

Thanks for sharing, always wondered about these. When I had to replace my Works Elite clutch lever that part alone was over $20!!

Would love to see some durability testing but I think I may end up just doing it myself, atleast on the Front brake side of things.

0609141148.jpg

0609141149a.jpg

My order was accurate and quick to arrive. No durability report yet. I agree the spring cover is flimsy but I think these would still operate if it was removed or broken off. The adjuster screw feels like the threads are not fully engaged, I can rock it back an forth a little bit. Haven't taken it apart for inspection though. Quality is very good, well worth the price.

Edited by uuc328

I bought ones for my YZF.

Very well made, good looking.

The day after I installed them, I had a pretty bad crash. Clutch lever is a bit scratched on the tip, but has done his job. Pretty solid.