Yoshi rs2

Been riding a 2000 drz400 for about a year now. Just did the mcct (if you haven't, do it now!) Want to do JD jet kit, 3x3, and a yoshi rs2/rs3 exhaust. Would a slip on be sufficient? Or would I only gain power from a full system? Trying to save so money, otherwise I'd be all for the Mrd. Sorry if this has been posted a million times before, didn't find it using search.

Been riding a 2000 drz400 for about a year now. Just did the mcct (if you haven't, do it now!) Want to do JD jet kit, 3x3, and a yoshi rs2/rs3 exhaust. Would a slip on be sufficient? Or would I only gain power from a full system? Trying to save so money, otherwise I'd be all for the Mrd. Sorry if this has been posted a million times before, didn't find it using search.

from everything i've heard a slip on doesnt really do that much. i'd just buy the mrd if you could. Dave should be putting on the "Bold New Graphics" soon...

• Like 1

Let's see the Graph

That graph was archived along with the "The best tires" and "The best oil" and "The best gearing" charts which are classified and under heavy guard and are only viewable by a select few of us.  ?

Edited by plankk