Sign in to follow this  

2000 DRZ400E Levers

I have an Aus 2000 Suzuki DRZ400E that has been converted to motard. Currently, the clutch and front brake levers are stock, slightly too long, and quite wobbly inside their perches. I have tried to fix/improve them but I would like to replace them with levers that are shorter, better quality and a much tighter fit (adjustable would be nice too). I have done a bit of research and Zeta levers seem to be very popular. I contacted the Australian distributor and apparently they don't have any that suit.

Can anyone recommend a brand that will fit?

Any help would be much appreciated!

I have an Aus 2000 Suzuki DRZ400E that has been converted to motard. Currently, the clutch and front brake levers are stock, slightly too long, and quite wobbly inside their perches. I have tried to fix/improve them but I would like to replace them with levers that are shorter, better quality and a much tighter fit (adjustable would be nice too). I have done a bit of research and Zeta levers seem to be very popular. I contacted the Australian distributor and apparently they don't have any that suit.

Can anyone recommend a brand that will fit?

Any help would be much appreciated!

I got the Pazoma levers and they are almost identical to the Zetas. Craigo recommended them and I was hesitant at first having been burned by a chinese petcock, but these are the "real deal" and are made nicely. My bike is an S, but his bike is a "Real E" and so I would say if they fit his bike, they should fit yours. Go search ebay, they are around $50 +/-. I love mine and wouldn't be without them.....fit perfectly into that 3rd finger......... ;)

• Like 2

I got the Pazoma levers and they are almost identical to the Zetas. Craigo recommended them and I was hesitant at first having been burned by a chinese petcock, but these are the "real deal" and are made nicely. My bike is an S, but his bike is a "Real E" and so I would say if they fit his bike, they should fit yours. Go search ebay, they are around $50 +/-. I love mine and wouldn't be without them.....fit perfectly into that 3rd finger......... ;)

M8...... :applause: .............http://www.ebay.com/itm/Pazoma-Pivot-Billet-Brake-Clutch-Levers-SUZUKI-DRZ400S-SM-00-06-07-08-09-10-11-/191010902837?pt=Motorcycles_Parts_Accessories&fits=Make%3ASuzuki%7CModel%3ADRZ400&hash=item2c79231335&vxp=mtr

slide1-big.jpg

DSC02520.jpg

DSC02522.jpg

Edited by Craigo 485sm
  • Like 1

M8,  what is that plastic yellow clip looking thing on your controls in the last pic,  to the left of where it says pass?

• Like 1

M8,  what is that plastic yellow clip looking thing on your controls in the last pic,  to the left of where it says pass?

Must be the Warp Speed button only available on Real E's from Oz..... :lol:

• Like 1

Must be the Warp Speed button only available on Real E's from Oz..... :lol:

UK had it first tho... and theirs is thicker. 

• Like 2

M8, what is that plastic yellow clip looking thing on your controls in the last pic, to the left of where it says pass?

My guess is that it is for a quick flash of the high beam light as a passing light. Not available on U.S. models.

• Like 4

My guess is that it is for a quick flash of the high beam light as a passing light. Not available on U.S. models.

You have guessed correctly, :thumbsup:

All our road registrable bike have them, had them at least 30 years that I can remember.

• Like 2

What they said ^^^^......Kinda weird really, theoretically suppose to hit the button when you go to overtake , to get the "to be overtaken" motorists attention...

I thought that's what indicators were for...lol

I find it handy for flashing oncoming motorists to warn of speed trap ahead....  :p

Edited by Craigo 485sm
  • Like 2

Thanks for the link. Are you sure these will fit the stock perches of an Aus 2000 drz400e? Do they have the arm for the front brake light switch? Cheers

What they said ^^^^......Kinda weird really, theoretically suppose to hit the button when you go to overtake , to get the "to be overtaken" motorists attention...

I thought that's what indicators were for...lol

I find it handy for flashing oncoming motorists to warn of speed trap ahead....  :p

Yeah , I used to use it for some Extra Light when I was on the Gas