Evolution

Gnath the bike looks PISSED in the second pic!!!  Looks so much gnarlier than a stock 250L!!  I think a lot of it is those aggressive tires and sweet black rims thou!  But even just getting rid of the stock dumbo ear mirrors makes her look a lot meaner!

RJ your bike looks great also, I really love the black and white color scheme youve got going.  Im sure youve said this before, but are your black plastics OEM stuff from overseas, or did you just paint your factory stuff?  Id really like to get some black plastics for mine.  Im just one of those guys that likes to look inconspicuous and blend into the background rather than have bright flashy colors that stand out from a mile away!  I have always liked Hondas white and red bikes, good colors, and I do like my nice red and white 250L, but I think the "brightness" of it is starting to get to me...  I need to find the dark side!

• Like 3

RJ your bike looks great also, I really love the black and white color scheme youve got going.  Im sure youve said this before, but are your black plastics OEM stuff from overseas, or did you just paint your factory stuff?  Id really like to get some black plastics for mine.  Im just one of those guys that likes to look inconspicuous and blend into the background rather than have bright flashy colors that stand out from a mile away!  I have always liked Hondas white and red bikes, good colors, and I do like my nice red and white 250L, but I think the "brightness" of it is starting to get to me...  I need to find the dark side!

Thanks Tro. Plastics are all OEM from overseas. You get dinged pretty good on shipping ( if you want your items in less than 2 months). I know some guys have painted their plastic or hydro dipped them and they look really great.

• Like 1