Sign in to follow this  

Who's the best/cheapest!?

Looking for someone to dial and freshen up my suspension on my rm. who's the cheapest and best around? Let me know thanks

Where are you located? See if there's a local shop that can do the work. Not too sure on what you mean by "freshen up" and "dial"? Are your fork seals leaking, do you need springs, revalve? We need a little more information on your end.

Where are you located? See if there's a local shop that can do the work. Not too sure on what you mean by "freshen up" and "dial"? Are your fork seals leaking, do you need springs, revalve? We need a little more information on your end.

Rear shock needs a rebuild front forks are fine. Thinking about shipping it to race tech or factory connection. I'm from mass.

Rear shock leaks and it needs a rebuild front forks are fine. Thinking about shipping it to race tech or factory connection. I'm from mass.

Looking for someone to dial and freshen up my suspension on my rm. who's the cheapest and best around? Let me know thanks

Cheapest and best rarely go together.

I have a race tech shock, not a rebuild, though sure they would do a good job. Mine works great.

Mike

• Like 1

Cheapest and best rarely go together.

I have a race tech shock, not a rebuild, though sure they would do a good job. Mine works great.

Mike

Lol true I was just seeing if there were other good shock services out there other than race tech and factory connection. Probably gonna send it to factory connection because I'm closer to them. It was re valved by race tech 2 seasons ago and it wasn't bad.

• Like 1

You will save a ton of money by dropping the suspension off instead of shipping it. C Cycle in Connecticut just rebuilt my suspension and did a good job. Bill is a standup guy and I would definitely use them again. If they are close enough to you I would recommend bringing it by and chatting with Bill. He will get it set how you want it.

• Like 1

Lol true I was just seeing if there were other good shock services out there other than race tech and factory connection. Probably gonna send it to factory connection because I'm closer to them. It was re valved by race tech 2 seasons ago and it wasn't bad.

Race Tech offers a 20% off TTalk discount, and since it already has Race Tech components any setup change you may want to make will be included in the rebuild.  Just mention TTalk when calling or emailing and you'll get the discount.  

• Like 1

Race Tech offers a 20% off TTalk discount, and since it already has Race Tech components any setup change you may want to make will be included in the rebuild. Just mention TTalk when calling or emailing and you'll get the discount.

Thanks a lot man!

Edited by mxracer81

Does that 20% off race tech only apply straight from the main race tech shop or can franchisers also offer that deal? 

Does that 20% off race tech only apply straight from the main race tech shop or can franchisers also offer that deal? 

I can only guarantee the discount directly from Race Tech; however, if you have a local RTCenter that you'd like to go through, I'm always willing to give them a call and let them know the discount we offer and see if they are able to honor it.  I've also had members order their parts through RT with the discount and have them shipped/installed at their local RTCenter or dealer.

here dude; dgs suspension. call russ, and be done with it. high quality, fair price, 'nuff said.