Sign in to follow this  

Supercross Who is in for Vegas? Tyler Bowers, JS7, is RV?

Nothing to look forward to in Vegas except the 250 West championship.

Well there's endurocross on Friday.

• Like 1

Nothing to look forward to in Vegas except the 250 West championship.

I hear ya but im still going bought my tickets and flight a long time ago...  Shitty its all wrapped up but thats the risk you take.

I hear ya but im still going bought my tickets and flight a long time ago... Shitty its all wrapped up but thats the risk you take.

Is it really that much of a risk? How many times has the 450's actually been decided in Vegas?

Have fun though, wish I was going

Edited by Bucknuts21
  • Like 2

Is it really that much of a risk? How many times has the 450's actually been decided in Vegas?

Have fun though, wish I was going

Yep thats very true.  Back when I booked the tix though it was the beginning of the season, reed was still in it, roczen was winning.  Then soon after i booked stewart went on a tear, and it seemed it may actually come down to the Vegas, BUT even then woulda been almost a certainty for RV

• Like 1

Seems like it could still be plenty exciting.   Last year, the title was wrapped up as well, but you had the champion blow it and go down hard.    

MX racing isn't JUST about the championship.   Every race is a true race...

MX racing isn't JUST about the championship.   Every race is a true race...

Exactly!! it isn't like they're not offering a purse or the sponsors aren't paying contingency for podiums, etc. Heck, there's probably more money to be made at Vegas than any of the other individual races. An additional $12,000 wouldn't suck.

hell ya you guys got me pumped back up for it again..Leaving tomorrow!.  

Vegas is the 2nd most prestigious race to win in SX. 2nd only to Daytona.... Championship is over but these guys will be dropping the hammer!

I dont know bro.  I think I would place the city that hands out actual coupons for their prostitutes at number 1.

• Like 1

I dont know bro.  I think I would place the city that hands out actual coupons for their prostitutes at number 1.

All I know is Vegas is the one race thats been in the Monster Energy Commercials every week during the race coverage.  They dont do that for daytona or anywhere else.  Vegas is the most hyped race.

ANDDDD if I duno if any has looked but forecast is BRUTAL for the entire weekend.   Highs in the upper 90s.  I was planning on spending all day at Sam Boyd but might be at the pool for a while and show up for the night show

Edited by stlavsa

ANDDDD if I duno if any has looked but forecast is BRUTAL for the entire weekend.   Highs in the upper 90s.  I was planning on spending all day at Sam Boyd but might be at the pool for a while and show up for the night show

Igets way hot! I was there 2 years ago and found myself ducking in the shade up in the stands! Then come around 8:30 and you will be freazing! lol  Have fun!

I dont know bro. I think I would place the city that hands out actual coupons for their prostitutes at number 1.

Free pit pass with every purchase of poonanny.... What a great deal!:lol:

• Like 2

hell ya you guys got me pumped back up for it again..Leaving tomorrow!.

I have a piece if advice for ya,

Whatever you do make sure your return trip from the event to your hotel is planned. I would recommend driving yourself... The taxi line to leave is over 3 hours long at the end of the night. I sat in line for 2 hours before I brokered a deal with a limo to get me an my party back last time I went... And there was still a line of hundreds of people waiting

• Like 1

All I know is Vegas is the one race thats been in the Monster Energy Commercials every week during the race coverage.  They dont do that for daytona or anywhere else.  Vegas is the most hyped race.

Well Daytona is not a Feld event, so that is part of the reason but I see your point. 

But let's be honest, when the Championship is already decided, it takes away some the luster of any event, regardless of the hype/marketing. It will still be awesome though, either way.