Sign in to follow this  

Renegade mx graphics

Anyone use Renegade Graphics? Ordered a full set back in mid march by have not gotten them yet. No one answers the phone or emails but sure took the payment from paypal!

Anyone use Renegade Graphics? Ordered a full set back in mid march by have not gotten them yet. No one answers the phone or emails but sure took the payment from paypal!

Not I . I buy all mine from AMR that's a bad deal sorry man, keep after them hopefully you get your ordered or at least your money back . :naughty:

Never used Renegade but I can tell you Alliance of One in Georgia is top notch. Just had them do a couple of sets for mine and my sons 250F's. Great quality and super fast. I think 5 days or so from the day I approved the proof.

• Like 1

Yep . I ordered over $100 worth back in February and same thing ,,. took my money and I got Nothing , No way to contact them ! Thieves !

I believe the owner of the company is Fred Slickmeyer . Funny thing is, he has time to post pics and such on social media,  but no time to contact customers      .pffffff.........

http://www.instagram24.com/fredatrenegade

https://twitter.com/fredatrenegade

https://www.facebook.com/Slickmeyer

Let me know if you get a hold of them cause I want my stuff or my money back ,

good luck ...

Contacted the credit card company and I will be getting a full refund!  Really did like the graphics they have on the web site, just wish the company would actually make the products.

• Like 1

Contact paypal and dispute it, get your money back!!

• Like 1

Contacted the credit card company and I will be getting a full refund!  Really did like the graphics they have on the web site, just wish the company would actually make the products.

What design was it ? We may be able to find them somewhere else .

The design was the "Explode" series for a 2008 KTM 250 SXF.   Been searching google for various graphics companies, if anyone has a recommendation feel free to share!

if anyone has a recommendation feel free to share!

Get a hold of Chris Ackerman 

139 Designs 

(802) 752-6119

Edited by Nickx65