Sign in to follow this  

2013 kx250f Maps

I am looking at getting an exhausticon1.png for my 2013 kx250f. Who on here can I contact about having my ECU programmed for it? Or will I need it? 

I am looking at getting an exhausticon1.png for my 2013 kx250f. Who on here can I contact about having my ECU programmed for it? Or will I need it?

do the three mapping options not work?

i think drzadam still does them, and comes well recommended by a large amount of members on the forums. Give him a shout and see if he can help

i think drzadam still does them, and comes well recommended by a large amount of members on the forums. Give him a shout and see if he can help

Does anyone have a cell number where I can contact him?

do the three mapping options not work?

I guess I will try them when I get the exhaust and see if one works well with it. If it runs strong and no popping or anything I'll just run it. 

Does anyone have a cell number where I can contact him?

I guess I will try them when I get the exhaust and see if one works well with it. If it runs strong and no popping or anything I'll just run it.

honestly they work for most even with mods. My 13's have never popped with exhaust added. Unless one has a dyno in their garage I wouldn't trust them to reflash anything. How could you ever test your settings without one. I'd get a Vortex or GET long before I'd let anyone reflash

I want the pro circ exhaust also but it's so high. I may bid on one on ebay. 

I like the green plug. It just has more power than the others for mine right now. I guess the White is a richer plug cuz it ran like crap with it. Maybe after mods the white would work well also. 

The Green plug has brought the front end up in 4th gear before. Love the bike. 

Oh and here's my 250f. I blacked a lot of stuff out. I didn't like the swing arm all aluminum looking. I didn't like the gold forks either so I carbon'd those out too. 

I powdercoated the exhaust guard green. Just a few small things. 

20140414_192847_zpsd7bc7410.jpg

What is your all's take on the Yoshi RS2 full exhaust? It is 400's range and I thought that was cheap for a full exhaust considering an fmf slip on is 260+.

hi too me looking for exhaust for increse power and sound in my 13 kxf 250, let me know what ehaust is the best, thank you vincent 

920016_10201988419608454_582401631113456

Edited by biasion