Sign in to follow this  

Maryland Trail ride this weekend 5/2-5/3?

Hello,

Anybody interested in going for a trail ride this weekend (Sat 5/2 or Sun 5/3??)

I was thinking of heading down to the cove in Grove VA (not far from DC):

www.motocove.com

Or near the same area is George Washing State Forest (Taskers Gap)

I could also do Wicimico, although I heard it is flat and easy

Looking to see if anyone is interested, or, if anyone is riding anywhere let me know and I am down to travel

where in PA, and is there somewhere you are planning to ride?

OK well let me know if you are heading out and when....I could probably head out to NJ depending on where and when.  I am not plated however, so I hope that's not a problem.

Not a problem at all as I've been riding un plated until just last week. I found a sweet ducky tag spot in Philadelphia that doesn't know what they are doing. I went in with my certification of origin and came out with a PA title and license plate lol.

When at in Jersey I live in south jersey n ride all the time

When at in Jersey I live in south jersey n ride all the time

Hey Tom,

I actually live in Marlyand but I always travel to South Jersey as my fiance's family is from there.  She lives in Oceanville (Galloway Township) which is really close to Atlantic City.  Where are you located and are you looking to ride this weekend?

I live 20 minutes from atco and twenty minutes from Galloway try n ride every weekend but life does not always allow there is tons of riding between Galloway here n acto do you guys have plates because there is always some road work and even the woods sometimes have cops in jersey

Tom bee, a few of us have plates and insurance, no lights though. Luckily I haven't run into cops yet, so I don't know how it will all work out lol.

The next time we plan a ride (weather permitting) I'll definitely post something in here.

Around the Atco area Camden County.

I live in Berlin, which is less than 5 minutes from Atco and very close to the boarder of Wharton.  Tons of places to ride, especially ones that only the locals know about :thumbsup: .  Tom has lots of good riding in his area as well.  Cammok5 and I hit about 1/3rd of the riding spots and were out for more than 3 hours.  So much single track.  If you have no plate, we ride from my buddy's house (who also has no plate) and he has miles of trails right outside his door. 

Yea deff.  I was hoping to stay closer this weekend but we'll see.  I am deff. bringing my bike everytime I go up to Jersey (which is like every third weekend now!)

95Jersey:  are you still having issues w/ some dickhead out in the woods trying to kill riders?

Yea deff.  I was hoping to stay closer this weekend but we'll see.  I am deff. bringing my bike everytime I go up to Jersey (which is like every third weekend now!)

95Jersey:  are you still having issues w/ some dickhead out in the woods trying to kill riders?

I haven't been back there since the weekend, but I am sure the problem still exists.  Luckily that is only 1 riding area out of many, but it sucks because that area has some awesome 10+ mile single track loops.  There are lots of open trails as well. The problem seems to be isolated only on the remote sections of single track.