Mrd Ssw?

• 2 weeks later...

Mine does not want to go on. It barely looks like its made for a drz. Not really but it just doesnt really fit it lines up but not to where its possible to mount on... i dont understand whatsoever

dont tighten anything until its together and everything is lined up. it makes it a lot easier. just barely thread everything to start with...

• Like 1

Thats the closest it comes has anyone eose ever gotten an ssw that doesnt fit? Do i have to pay for shipping and handling to send back for one thats actually made for the drz? This is kinda dumb

It is hard to know what's going on there, the first pic doesn't have the pipe entering the port squarely and the 2nd pic looks like you just need to push it in some..... 

It would be extremely rare, almost unheard of ,for Dave@MRD to mess up an order...

The Z pro is a tight fit with minimal clearances, just persist with it, and take you time.....

• Like 2

Yea it definitely needs to be bent more. Im not quite sure if i feel safe about doing that myself. And then id have to send it back and wait another couple weeks. This is kinda messed up... i was hoping itll go in im still trying but im about 85% if not more sure that it wont fit

Ha what do you know you guys never fail idk how he did it but my dad wiggled it in lol idt i was getti. It on

Hooray  :applause:

So it fit with the radiator guards, I was about to start a thread or ask Dave if there were any fitment issues with radiator guards and the MRD but it looks like I have an answer.

• Like 1

Ha what do you know you guys never fail idk how he did it but my dad wiggled it in lol idt i was getti. It on

He did it with a little thing called experience.

My favorite thing to do when I come across a challenge like a fitment issue, or some other confusion, is to stop everything, take a step back and think about it, re-approach with a different strategy. Just think of it as a puzzle.

• Like 2