Sign in to follow this  

Everyone here

Stop worrying about what color goggles to buy, stop worrying about whether your bike smoking is important. Watch the Kurt Caselli vid (http://www.kurtcaselli.com/) and see what may add meaning to what we do and what adds meaning to life. It's about the lives you touch and the relationships we forge. G

Edited by 2012 450 xc-w
  • Like 3

No way the best Moto rider hit a flipping cow or a horse. Hands down a booby trap and a cover up.

Holy batman Socrates have you been doing Freud in the closet?

Everyone knows to enhance self-esteem the color of your goggles MUST match the color of your bikes powerband.

No way the best Moto rider hit a flipping cow or a horse. Hands down a booby trap and a cover up.

The only evidence to support a booby trap is your preconceived notion, which is based on past booby traps down there. It's a sad thing, but Kurt is gone and it's better to just let it be.

Now if there were reason to truly suspect foul play, then I'd be all about justice.  Hell, my racist buddy (he is truly racist, not just the cliche label) heard bout it and immediately said, "Let's go kill Mexicans!!"  I said dude calm down, we don't know what happened down there so don't go off the deep end.

• Like 1

The facts don't add up and the initial reports said it was a booby trap. Then said he hit a horse or a cow in the middle of the desert but no evidence to support that except hair on the bike . Kurt was bound to hit some rabbits on the trek. Sad thing and I know he is gone but things just don't add up.

The facts don't add up and the initial reports said it was a booby trap. Then said he hit a horse or a cow in the middle of the desert but no evidence to support that except hair on the bike . Kurt was bound to hit some rabbits on the trek. Sad thing and I know he is gone but things just don't add up.

What specific facts lead to your conclusion of a booby trap?  We have evidence for the animal, you just acknowledged it.

Nothing in life adds up when one is trying to force a predetermined conclusion.

Living in a conspiracy theory world usually lands one in a mental institution.

Enjoy the people in your life when they are there for what they are not for what you want them to be and when their presence is convenient for you.

The list goes on, but you get the point.

I had a good friend who had he chosen to could have graced the cover of many a motorcycle magazine.   He went riding in Mexico and came home in a body bag.  How that man could have ever died riding a dirt bike was beyond anyone’s comprehension who knew him, but the authorities said he did and that was that.  His wife tried to have an investigation done, but hit a brick wall.  So, everyone is told he died riding his motorcycle into a ditch and life goes on for the living.  They found his body in a wash about 30 feet from his bike, which interestingly enough was missing a few parts?  At least no one found any bullet holes in him.  (I think I’ve posted this elsewhere here on TT and probably will again as the topic comes up.)

You still can’t ride if your goggles don’t match the powerband.  There is no power.

Yeah, I guess my post was more about taking stock of the important things in life as opposed to whether or not this is/was a conspiracy. Life is short, embrace it and the people you love, it will be over sooner than we all would like. Youngztr.....sounds like you been doin Freud in the closet as well. If you ever make it out this a way, look me up. I would like to meet you. G

Edited by 2012 450 xc-w