Sign in to follow this  

LS2 MX453 Dual Sport Helmet Review

I recently started working with a vlogger called OkalhomaKLR to do some more gear reviews. Here's the first one he did to post up on the LS2 MX453 Dual Sport Helmet.

Since I didn't review this one, if you have questions the comments section on the actual review will be the best bet to get them answered. Check it out and let us know what you think.

Edited by kaosbandit

I recently started working with a vlogger called OkalhomaKLR to do some more gear reviews. Here's the first one he did to post up on the LS2 MX453 Dual Sport Helmet.

Since I didn't review this one, if you have questions the comments section on the actual review will be the best bet to get them answered. Check it out and let us know what you think.

For some reason I had to copy/paste the link for it to work.  The link in my quote may work better.

With any helmet review I read (and I have read most of them by now) it is pass/fail.  There is only one reason to buy a helmet, and the review addresses that reason under a section called Construction, Safety, and Options.  If the middle word "Safety" doesn't make the cut, I really don't care about anything else in the article.  However, if safety is addressed, I will read on.  This isn't the only helmet review that has fallen short in my opinion.  Most do.  That is changing, though.  Unfortunately, marketing of bad lids based on nonsense will probably continue for another year or so.  Laser cut cheek pads?  Brilliant.

• Like 1

Thanks for the heads up on the link.

So on a helmet review when you are wanting to hear about safety is there anything in particular you are looking for?