Sign in to follow this  

Bar clamp. Will these fit? (Fat bars)

So first picture is my bar clamps now.

Second picture will these work the same?

Any difference at all?

Where could I possibly get the same bar clamp I have now?

The one piece ones.

by the way MIKA METALS IS THE BEST PERIOD.

1398825823751.jpg

1398825955771.jpg

Spacing on the bolts is different depending on the clamps. I have mixed and matched to come up with the right size but it's not a universal thing like some bike parts are. You might take a measurement and write the manufacturer. 

Spacing on the bolts is different depending on the clamps. I have mixed and matched to come up with the right size but it's not a universal thing like some bike parts are. You might take a measurement and write the manufacturer. 

well that's the thing. the holes to my triple clamp wont move. but the first picture is the one I have now. I bent it... it is a one piece

the second is the mika 2 piece so how would it matter if the bolt spacing is different? just curious as to that.

I run mika bars and im just wondering if the clamps work as I have always run the 1 piece rather then 2 separate

The bolt spacing I am talking about is the 1 1/2 or so inches between the two bolts gripping the bar. That spacing varies depending on manufacturers.

The distance between studs is going to be a standard thing for your bike if you are running the stock top triple which you appear to have. Aftermarket triples have different stud spacing so a top one piece would need to fit that.

You should hit up Scotts for a one piece top. They make them to fit their dampers but also plain. Every spacing you can imagine. Top quality and great people.