TRAIL TECH FLYWHEELS

no problems. have one in each of 2 crf450's. Need to check your STATOR output.. it could be on the way out. someone just posted a vid on how to do it. very simple resistance check at the plug. i have checked another way at the ecu and special probes that plug into the multi-meter. Need 50vt output (on an 04 anyway). at one point it was down to 35vt and wouldn't even start. bought a used stator, fixed.

no problems. have one in each of 2 crf450's. Need to check your STATOR output.. it could be on the way out. someone just posted a vid on how to do it. very simple resistance check at the plug. i have checked another way at the ecu and special probes that plug into the multi-meter. Need 50vt output (on an 04 anyway). at one point it was down to 35vt and wouldn't even start. bought a used stator, fixed.

No Melk, I've had one on my '08 for 3 years it's fine. And this has nothing to do with the stator, it is a over magnetized issue. I wonder if the flywheel used in the lighting setup has stronger magnetism and won't work with a stock stator.

No Melk, I've had one on my '08 for 3 years it's fine. And this has nothing to do with the stator, it is a over magnetized issue. I wonder if the flywheel used in the lighting setup has stronger magnetism and won't work with a stock stator.

trailtech has pretty good tech support. call em